Pages

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

A few more pictures....

I've added a few bits and pieces to the kitchen since I last posted...

I bought an ironing board only to find that it was stuck in the 'open'
 position arrgh! After some fiddling and poking I've managed to fold it and added some staining to age it abit...


Some of the packaging needs to be re - labelled with more familiar names
 so that will be a job for another day...


I have a few more things to go under here yet but I've made a start


I love that thermos flask - just like my Dad used to have!


Another view of the pantry area...notice the 'oil cloth' on the shelves...


Still lots more things to add...back to researching!


2 comments:

  1. It looks great. I love the blue and white floor - what did you use for the tiles? Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Troy thank you!
    For the flooring I used individual 'Marley' tiles bought from Richard Stacey. They come individually cut and are sticky backed...lovely to use.

    ReplyDelete