Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

A few new additions to the nursery


I didn't get around to sharing what I bought at Pudsey Fair a couple of weeks ago, a few of which were for the nursery.
I'm at the stage of adding the little details with this room now and just couldn't resist this tiny hand knitted dress from 


I've put it on a hanger so that I can hook it onto the drawer handle as it's too pretty not to have it out on display. It's such exquisite work, just look at the tiny smocking detail and the pattern around the hemline!
I'm so pleased with it..
I also bought a cute little knitted bunny and a covered hot water bottle which encouraged me to get the cot dressed. How lovely are they...? 



I've painted a chair to put in here too...on here is a beautiful knitted blanket, another 'buy' from Pudsey and the tiny sleeping bag is from http://www.jansminis.co.uk


The little dressed teddy is made of resin and quite detailed.


So this is the progress so far in here..
I've just finished painting the little Phoenix fire today and now I need to work out how I'm going to wire up the table lamp on the chest of drawers...I just didn't think about the extra lights like this and  forgot to do that during the build! Because the house is 3d this might prove difficult to do....











No comments:

Post a Comment